3. Let the fun begin!
It's time to choose 3D models for your project. This is my personal tips on how to find the idea and 3D models for it:
- Discover the marker. Maybe some details from your packaging can be used in 3D?
- Don't forget about your global idea. If you are creating a project for Halloween, find some special 3D models like pumpkins, monsters, vampires, and so on.
Where to find 3D models?
4. Adding 3D models
- MyWebAR library
- Create your own on Blender
- Sketchfab library
Where are 2 ways how to add 3D models from the Sketchfab:
- You can activate Sketchfab plugin on your MyWebAR account and add models without downloading them.
- You can open Sketchfab in another window, find models, download them and after upload to the MyWebAR account.
For the projects with special effects (plugins) I reccomended to download models and after upload them to your account.
This time I will add few simple models and few animated.
Models from MyWebAR library:
Models from Sketchfab:
While your 3D models are upleading, always choose optimized model. It will safe your project's store and make your project faster at the opening.