We are excited to announce the launch of our new plugins! Meet the new Stencil plugins that allow you to create unique visuals. Show up to 6 products in one case and impress your audience.
This plugin adds a stencil buffer to a 3D model, allowing you to create graphic effects by combining it with other stencil plugins. The stencil buffer works by generating a pattern from the model which can be used as a mask for various effects. This plugin is useful for creating realistic and unique visuals for your 3D models.
It features a cube with each side displaying a different 3D model stencil. As the user moves around the cube, they can view different content from different angles.
- Log in to your MyWebAR account and press "Create New Project"
- Select your type of tracking
- Go to the Extention store and install Stencil Cube and Stencil Objects plugins
- Go back to your dashboard and add 6 3D models that you want to use for your project. Optimal file sizes: 5-10 MB
- Save and publish your project to be sure that all models will stay in the right positions
- Press on the Stencil Cube plugin button and save it.
- Put all 3D models inside the Stencil cube
- Add six Stencil Object plugins. Every time choose a different 3D model and change the Stencil Ref meaning to the object’s number. The render number should be 1.
- Save and publish your project.
Join us on our YouTube channel and watch our latest tutorial about Stencil plugins. Find more inspiring cases and share yours!
Want to show your AR projects to the world? Send them to us at email@example.com! We are always happy to announce our creators' work on our accounts!