MyWebAR users can browse and select from all of Sketchfab’s freely available Creative Commons-licensed models as well as any models that they have purchased from the Sketchfab Store. Artist attribution for Creative Commons-licensed models is handled automatically, accessible via a Sketchfab logo overlaid on the output WebAR experience.
How to add Sketchfab models to your project on MyWebAR
Only 5 steps to do:
- Sign in to your account at mywebar.com,
- Add a new project and select the type of tracking,
- Press the “3D models” button,
- Activate your Sketchfab account,
- Select any of the available models right on MyWebAR!
Sketchfab is the leading platform for 3D & AR on the web. Over 5 million 3D artists are available on MyWebAR for your projects! Get started with one idea, choose any of the 3D models and share your experience with others!